Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home again...

Happiness is...
...having my baby home
...being the Mom of 3 boys
...finding toy hay bales in my purse:)

My Mom stayed with Ivan and Erik while Lance and I went to Great Falls to pick up Isaac today. It was quite the ordeal as we had to meet with the rep for his equipment and then drag it all home as well. He is doing fine and it's good to have his sweet little face around again. He has oxygen, an apnea monitor, and a couple medications. I am so thankful for all the fantastic support we have in our family and friends...

4 comments:

  1. Is your house taking on the feel of a NICU? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that your whole family is home together again!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bren! this is a great update! So happy for you, all!!!

    ReplyDelete