Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pictures!

Lance took Ivan with him to Havre today so the babies and I are just eating, sleeping, and getting things done:)

Here's Ivan in his fab new sandbox. I try to get the babies down for naps at the same time in the morning so we can go play in it before lunch. I'm finally starting to get the hang of playing like a little boy-building roads, back, back back, dump, dump, dump. I was kind of lame at first (here, let's bake a cake, we'll use this stick for a candle). Sleeping cherub (Erik).

Isaac sleeping with his eyes still open a bit-doesn't want to miss out on anything!

All my men. Lance is a natural, don't you think? Looks like you've got it under control, honey! I'll be back in a few hours....

3 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at your version of playing in the sand. We really do think differently than the male species, don't we?!!
    It's soo neat to see your little ones (Lance too ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute photo of all the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a trooper, Brenda. Your sense of humor is still maintained, I am pleased to observe. Your posts are always good for a chuckle! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete